What’s NOx sensor?
Date: 2021-01-26 Clicks: 322
The NOx sensor is a high-temperature device built which measures the levels of nitrogen emitted, it has functions to detect nitrogen oxides produced in automobile or truck.
NOx sensor is one of the components that need to reduce after-treatment system, With NOx sensor, it controls the amount of NOx produces in gas and reduces the pollution amount with special catalysts.
Thanks to this eco-friendly system, it protecting the environment by diesel vehicles, the usability of poor fuels are increased, thus saving fuel.
- How Variable Valve Timing Works? -creditparts
- Symptoms of a broken fuel pump
- High Recommend Daewoo Cielo Corsa Fuel Injector （Inyector de combustible） 17103677/ICD00110/17108045/17109450
- 3.5BAR Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator 31380-2H000 PR486 for Hyundai Kia
- 1000LPH Amazing Horsepower Fuel Pump Moudle For Racing And Tuning Cars